Indeed Disney has something for everyone and the time of the year has arrived when people will be running through the Disney theme parks.
The upcoming weekend (from 9th – 11th of November 2012) will be filled with the hustle and bustle of families at the Walk Disney Resorts. And where there is fun and fitness together, there are Beachbody coaches.
If you plan to come to the Disney’s marathon, be prepared to meet the top teams of Beachbody who will be joining the race.
My follow coaches and I look forward to the entrainment at the Disney Resort. Unfortunately, if you wanted to join the race with me you cannot, as all the tickets for wine & Dine Half marathon are sold out! However, you still have time to enter Disney Family Fun Run 5K, runDisney Kids Races, and pasta in the park party.
Check out this Cool Count-Down to the Marathon.
Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon will feature:
- Half marathon course through Walt Disney World Theme Parks
- Disney Entertainment on-course
- Exclusive After Hours at the Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival for participants
- Event Weekend Transportation for Walt Disney World® Resort guests staying at a host resort
International Food & Wine Festival with Disney:
Ok, so if you do not know about the magic of Disney race, here are some further details that will interest you. Here are the Upcoming Events of the Weekend:
Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon:
Date: Saturday, November 10, 2012
Start: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
Finish Line Party
Location: Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival area
Disney’s Health & Fitness Expo
Location: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
runDisney Kids’ Races
Location: ESPN Wide World of Sports Track & Field Complex
Mickey’s Jingle Jungle 5K
Start/Finish: Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park
Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Rewards:
- Champion Unisex Tech Shirt
- Commemorative Finisher medal
- Official Race Program Guide
- $10 Disney Gift Card
- On-course and Post-Race refreshments
- ChronoTrack B-tag timed race
- Personalized results website
- Access to the exclusive after-hours party at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
The Beachbody Team and Disney’s Marathon:
This race experience will be the ultimate “Runner’s Night Out”. Your favorite Beachbody Coaches all over Orlando are excited to join the fun and show off their guts. Follow @CharityBrooks and start up with me at the starting line, as the fireworks lit the sky!